Get all the Kindness Printables you could need for April activities and Easter Activities and Earth Day Activities to teach social-emotional learning, character education, and kindness.
Some are perfect for Easter Activities, Earth Day Activities, spring activities, and the rest can be used year-round.
They are perfect for homeschool, classrooms, or families looking to add a little kindness to the month.
The April Kindness Printables Include:
- ABCs of Kindness book or posters for each letter of the alphabet with an activity to do for each letter in color
- ABCs of Kindness book or posters for each letter of the alphabet with an activity to do for each letter in black and white
- ABCs of Kindness book or posters for each letter of the alphabet with an activity to do for each letter for kids to draw the activity they did
- ABCs of Kindness Recording sheet/worksheet for students to mark down when they accomplish each kindness activity
- Easter Egg Kindness Notes
- Countdown to Easter Kindness Paper Chain Activity
- Compliment Cards
- Raindrop and Umbrella Kind or Sort Game in color and black and white
- Raindrop kindness creative writing (2 versions)
- Kind or Unkind Sort Worksheet in color and black and white
- Spring Kindness Notecards
- Be Kind to Earth Printable
- I am Kind to Earth Emergent Reader in color and black and white
- I am Kind to Earth Discussion Starters
- I am Kind to Earth writing prompts (4 versions)
- Thank School Staff Notecards (5+ color versions for school spirit colors)
- Spread Kindness Not Germs ePoster (print on 11×17 paper)
>>> Educators: Get everything you need to teach kindness in the Teaching Kind Kids Movement here. <<<
Get more ideas for kind classroom communities and why it’s crucial here.
Getting Your Resources: Once you purchase, all of your purchases will be in your “My Purchases” page where you can download any of the resources at any time so they don’t need to be saved to your computer. Please consider clicking on “Leave a Review” so you can help other educators decide if this product is right for them.
Questions or Concerns: If you have any questions about my products or how to use them, please reach out…I’m here to help. If you have a problem using the resources, please reach out before you leave feedback. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Q & A Tab found at the bottom of each resource. If there’s a resource that would be helpful, please let me know! I’m here to help!
Want more tips on how to intentionally bring more kindness into your classroom, home, school or community?
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to be the first to know about new products and sales!
Join our newsletter and get our super popular FREEBIE: Trash or Kindness Game and more kindness freebies and tips right to your inbox.
See what we have for you on the Coffee and Carpool: Raising Kind Kids Blog