Inside: This FREE Kind Kids Challenge will help you raise kinder kids in just five days. Get the tools and strategies you encourage, model and teach kindness.
Do you want your kids to be kinder?
Do you wish they would speak with kindness and act with kindness more often, and with fewer reminders from you?
Then you need the totally free 5 Day Kind Kids Challenge.
Over the course of five days we’ll cover:
- The why behind kindness, what kindness really is, and 5 quick tips to get started today.
- Helping kids be more helpful and mindful of others with big and small acts of kindness
- How to ensure our kids our kind when we’re not there to remind them
- Teaching our kids how to deal with unkind kids so our kids don’t get bullied, or become a doormat
- Strategies to raise kinder siblings so you have a calmer, happier, more peaceful home.
This 5 Day Challenge is perfect for you if:
- You have young kids and want to lay the groundwork now
- You have school age kids and you’re wanting to make sure they’re the best versions of themselves
- You have tweens and teens who are starting to show signs of unkind behaviors
- Your kids are kind to everyone except the kids they live with (their siblings!)
- You want to intentionally raise kind kids but have no clue where to start
- Your kids are kind, but they need help to stay kind during hard situations
- Your kids are surrounded by unkind kids at school or in social situations and you don’t really know what to do
- You want to make being kind fun and interesting to motivate them
- You want to hang around other like-minded parents who also believe raising our kids to be kind is essential
Each day you will get hands-on tips you can implement right now to help model, encourage, and praise kindness in your kids so they’re kinder to their classmates, friends, and siblings more often.
And we’d love to have you join us.
While you wait for the challenge to start, make sure to join us in The Raising Kind Kids Movement Facebook Group.
That’s where we’ll share our wins and our questions.
And invite a friend to join the challenge so she has kinder kids too.
Let’s not make this a best-kept secret.