Are you doing everything you can to help protect your kids from bullies?
*This is an ebook. No physical product will be mailed to you. When you purchase it, the downloadable copy will be emailed to you. You can read it online or print it out.
No one wants their kids to be bullied or to be the target of bullies.
But how do we bully-proof our kids? How can we keep them safe and the target off their backs?
This ebook has 14 ways parents can help bully-proof their kids, tweens and teenagers and minimize any emotional damage that bullies try to inflict.
These ideas have to be in every parent’s tool box but is absolutely essential for kids who are or appear “different,” since bullies tend to target kids who they feel are “different:”
- Kids with special needs or disabilities or delays (they are 2-3 x more likely to get bullied)
- Kids who are new to the school
- Kids with medical issues (food allergies, diabetes, etc.)
- Kids who are exceptionally smart or gifted, and kids who struggle academically
- Kids with different skin color, religion or race than the majority of their peers
- Kids who are LGBTQ or are questioning their sexuality