Inside: Encourage your kids to spread kindness throughout the holidays with this Year of Kindness Bundle that will give them seasonal ideas to spread kindness January through December.
Encouraging our kids to act and speak with kindness can be hard to do when we don’t give them any ideas on how to do it.
But when we give them specific things to try, random acts of kindness, and small gestures of kindness for the people in their lives, being kind becomes so much easier.
And when we tie kindness activities into holidays kids already love, it makes spreading kindness even more enjoyable.
With these 14 kindness activities, our kids will be able to spread kindness to their:
- extended family
- community helpers/safe strangers
This Year of Kindness Bundle includes:
- Kindness Resolutions for writers and prewriters
- Valentine’s Day Love Notes
- St. Patrick’s Day I’m Lucky Notes
- Easter Countdown Calendar
- Easter Egg Hunt Kindness Notes
- I Love Mommy Poem
- I love Daddy Poem
- Patriotic Thank You Notes for active military and veterans
- Summer Random Acts of Kindness Gift Tags
- Back to School Lunchbox Kindness Notes
- Halloween Trick or Treating Kindness Notes
- Thanksgiving Gratitude Notecards
- 8 Nights of Hanukkah Countdown Calendar
- 25 Days of Kindness Christmas Countdown Calendar
These are digital resources. You will receive downloadable pdfs that you can print at home on cardstock or thick paper.
Thank you for taking the time to look at this kindness bundle. If you have an idea for another kindness activity you’d like for your family, please let me know.
Want to spread even more kindness amongst your kids and raise kind siblings? Read our ebook, Raising Kind Siblings and Sibling Kindness Challenge