Inside: This Halloween, celebrate with this fun tradition for moms and adult friends: You’ve Been Boozed Printable and leave it on your friends’ doorsteps with their favorite cocktail.
Every Halloween, on our front door we find a cute Halloween pumpkin bucket with a few pieces of candy and a sweet little “You’ve been Booed” sign.
Get this super cute “You’ve Been Booed” Printable for Kids from A Dab of Glue Will Do
My kids squeal with delight when they get their early Halloween prize as they tear through it.
And then we head to the store to buy goodies to go “Boo” another family in our neighborhood.
We fill pumpkin buckets with candy and usually a small Halloween decoration and a witch finger or two.
This year, I’m starting a new tradition for my mom friends. I’m boozing them.
It’s silly, ridiculous and a fun thing to come home to after a long day.
Here’s how to Use the You’ve Been Boozed Printable:
1. Download this You’ve Been Boozed Printable down below:
2. Print the You’ve Been Boozed Printable
3. Tie the card to your friends’ favorite cocktail, wine, or beer.
4. Drop it off on your friends’ doorstep or by their front gate and leave it for them to find when they come home.
5. Then, while they’re sipping their cocktail, they’ll copy the card, and drop it off with a new drink to another friend to pay it forward.
With this ripple effect, your mom friends will all have their favorite drinks to get them through trick or treating and their kids’ sugar rush that’s bound to follow.
Here’s to a Happy Halloween for everyone…including us moms.
Let’s all keep this in mind this Halloween. Download it here:
Related: Halloween is a fun holiday but it can be super scary for a few of us. Especially us food allergy moms.
Here’s what you need to know about helping others stay safe this Halloween: