Inside: This Halloween, celebrate with this fun tradition for moms and adult friends: You’ve Been Boozed Printable and leave it on your friends’ doorsteps with their favorite cocktail.
Every Halloween, on our front door we find a cute Halloween pumpkin bucket with a few pieces of candy and a sweet little “You’ve been Booed” sign.
Get this super cute “You’ve Been Booed” Printable for Kid.
My kids squeal with delight when they get their early Halloween prize as they tear through it.
And then we head to the store to buy goodies to go “Boo” another family in our neighborhood.
We fill pumpkin buckets with candy and usually a small Halloween decoration and a witch finger or two.
Related: Halloween Sewing Project
This year, I’m starting a new tradition for my mom friends. I’m boozing them.
It’s silly, ridiculous and a fun thing to come home to after a long day.
Here’s how to Use the You’ve Been Boozed Printable:
1. Download this You’ve Been Boozed Printable down below:
2. Print the You’ve Been Boozed Printable on cardstock.
3. Tie the card to your friends’ favorite cocktail, wine, or beer.
4. Drop it off on your friends’ doorstep or by their front gate and leave it for them to find when they come home. It’s the perfect addition to a Boo Bucket if your kids are dropping that off to their friends.
5. Then, while they’re sipping their cocktail, they’ll copy the card or print their own copy, and drop it off with a new drink to another friend to pay it forward.
With this ripple effect, your mom friends will all have their favorite drinks to get them through trick or treating and their kids’ sugar rush that’s bound to follow.
Here’s to a Happy Halloween for everyone…including us moms.
Download the You’ve Been Boozed Printable here.
Want MORE Halloween Fun?
Pumpkin Kindness Sort – what is kind and what is not? Play this fun game!
Halloween Kindness Cards- print these and hand them out with your candy or with your non-candy treat to spread a little kindness this Halloween.
Halloween Pointillism Art –dot dot dot your way to fun Halloween art!
Footprint Ghosts- remember how little your little ghouls are with this fun and sweet and EASY Halloween craft!
Halloween Sewing – teach the beginning basics of sewing and practice fine motor skills with this Halloween sewing craft!
Let’s all keep this in mind this Halloween.
Related: Halloween is a fun holiday but it can be super scary for a few of us. Especially us food allergy moms.
Here’s what you need to know about helping others stay safe this Halloween:
Leave a Reply