Inside: Use these printable valentine cards to spread kindness this Valentine’s Day on conversation hearts.
One of my daughter’s most favorite parts of Valentine’s Day is the fact that she can eat conversation heart candies. She absolutely loves them. And to be honest, so do I.
Her second favorite part of Valentine’s Day is giving and getting Valentine’s Day cards.
And over the years, we gave out different princesses and animals and joke Valentine cards to her classmates and friends.
But when she switched schools and could no longer pass out candies to go with her Valentines, we had to get extra creative.
So we use these kindness printable Valentine cards that spread kindness messages and give a hint of her favorite candies.
Because whenever we can connect kindness and a holiday, especially a fun holiday filled with love, is a double win .
How to Spread Kindness Around Valentine’s Day:
February and Valentine’s Day are the perfect time to focus on kindness. Kids are excited to give out cards and candies and gifts and love is clearly in the air.
Valentine’s Day Kindness Notecards– perfect for Valentine’s Day Printable Cards. There are cards for school staff members including the principal, the lunch ladies, and the school custodian. These have been featured in Parade.
Use these 14 Kindness notes to connect with your kids…you can write and tape up one of these for each of the days in February leading up to the 14th.
Not all kids get to give Valentine’s Day cards…some kids are stuck in the hospital and miss out on that. But our kids can send eValentines to kids in the hospital. Get the directions here.
We spread kindness by making these paper plate hearts for others.
Focus on kindness and sneak in some reading during Valentine’s Day with this I Show Love and Kindness Emergent Reader.
We sort what is kind and what is not with this Heart Kind or Unkind Sort Game.
And we can use these kindness Printable Valentine’s Day cards to spread kindness.
How to Use these Printable Valentine Cards to Spread Kindness:
1.Print out the Valentine’s Day Kindness Conversation Hearts you want to use on cardstock (download them for free below).
2. Cut out the cards.
3. Kids can write their names on the backs of the cards so they’re ready to pass out as Valentine’s Day cards. Pages 4-6 are appropriate for classmates/friends.
4. If they want, they can put their classmates’ names on the cards so the “right” card goes to the intended kid.
5. Remember to pass out Valentine’s Day cards to every classmate so no one gets left out accidentally.
6. If you’d like, tape these to a box of Conversation Hearts candy.
7. Educators: You can pass these out to your students as your Valentine’s Day cards to them… page 7 of the printable download would be most appropriate from a teacher to students.
8. Parents: You can cut these out and give them to your kids on Valentine’s Day or tape them to their door…page 8 of the printable download is perfect for families.