These holiday sel activities in this Kindness SEL Bundle are a great way to introduce character education and social emotional learning curriculum in a fun and hands-on way with different holidays: Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day and Easter. If you use them together, they can be a kindness lesson or can be individual social emotional learning activities.
This Holiday Bundle includes 6 Kindness Activities:
- Hearts Kind Or Unkind Sort for Valentine’s Day
- Shamrocks Kites Kind or Unkind Sort for St. Patrick’s Day
- Bunny Peeps Kind Or Unkind Sort for Easter
- Pumpkins Kind or Unkind Sort for Halloween
- Christmas Tree Kind Or Unkind Sort for Christmas
- Interactive We Celebrate Differently Emergent Reader for holidays around the world
Students can sort the hearts, shamrocks, or bunny peeps, pumpkins, and Christmas tree cards with clip art during centers all through holidays, in a small group, or for individual seat work as a good choice bad choice sort for different behaviors.
They can follow up the holiday-inspired hands-on activities with the five different kindness worksheets that come in color and black and white.
They can follow up with creative writing about how they are kind that can be added to their kindness journal or turned into a classroom book about kindness.
This is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten students, first grade students, 2nd grade students, and 3rd grade students.
Then you can continue the social emotional learning and conversation about kindness throughout the year and add to your social emotional learning activities.
This Holiday Kindness SEL Bundle comes with:
- 24 hearts with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 hearts with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- 24 shamrocks with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 shamrocks with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- 24 bunny peeps with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 bunny peeps with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- 24 pumpkins with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 pumpkins with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- 24 Christmas trees with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 Christmas trees with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- Kind and Unkind sorting mats in color and black and white for the activity
- 4 Kindness worksheets to help kids show what they know and determine what is kind and what is not kind in color and black and white
- 12 creative writing prompts to encourage kindness writing
- Interactive Emergent Reader for Holidays Around the World, We Celebrate Differently in color
- Interactive Emergent Reader for Holidays Around the World, We Celebrate Differently in black and white
Getting Your Resources: Once you purchase, all of your purchases will be in your “My Purchases” page where you can download any of the resources at any time so they don’t need to be saved to your computer. Please consider clicking on “Leave a Review” so you can help other educators decide if this product is right for them.
Questions or Concerns: If you have any questions about my products or how to use them, please reach out…I’m here to help. If you have a problem using the resources, please reach out before you leave feedback. You can email me at email@example.com or use the Q & A Tab found at the bottom of each resource. If there’s a resource that would be helpful, please let me know! I’m here to help!
Want more tips on how to intentionally bring more kindness into your classroom, home, school or community?
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to be the first to know about new products and sales!
Join our newsletter and get our super popular FREEBIE: Trash or Kindness Game and more kindness freebies and tips right to your inbox.
See what we have for you on the Coffee and Carpool: Raising Kind Kids Blog