Encourage students to be kind more often with these printable reminders in their library books so they see a kindness message during reading group, silent reading, reading for pleasure, and Silent Sustained Reading time.
These 6 pages of Kindness bookmarks are printable resources to use with students and your own kids and include 21 different kindness messages and designs.
Included in this Kindness Bookmarks Set:
-2 pages of bookmarks with 8 different comprehension questions to use when reading books with less than kind characters
-1 page of bookmarks with the THINK message so kids can evaluate what they’re reading and decide if it’s kind or not.
-3 pages of bookmarks with 12 different kind messages to inspire kids to act and speak with kindness. Several bookmarks are “interactive” for students to color or draw in to complete.
The Reading Comprehension Bookmarks will ask questions like:
- Does the main character in this book try to be funny by hurting other people’s feelings?
- Is the main character in this book kind to their siblings?
- If you could talk to the main character in this book and convice them to be kinder, what would you say?
The Kindness Message Bookmarks include uplifting reminders like:
- Kind People Are the Best Kind of People
- Kindness is a verb. It’s something you do.
- Color the world with kindness.
- Be the ‘i’ in Kind
- Kindness affirmations
The Think Bookmarks ask kids to evaluate the diaglogue in the book and can be easily copied on the back of one of the reading comprehension kindness bookmarks so they’re two sided. Kids will ask if what the character said is:
- T- true
This kindness bookmark product is digital and nothing physical will be mailed to you. You will receive a pdf with a printable version of these bookmarks. Print them on cardstock paper, cut them out and stick them in books.