Get all the Kindness Printables you could need for March activities and St. Patrick’s Day Activities to teach social-emotional learning, character education, and kindness.
Some are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day Activities, spring activities, and the rest can be used year-round.
They are perfect for homeschool, classrooms, or families looking to add a little kindness to the month.
The March Kindness Printables Include:
- I am Lucky Shape Poem
- Lucky Kindness Notes
- Skittles Game (8 versions)
- Shamrock Kind or Sort Game in color and black and white
- Shamrock kindness creative writing (2 versions)
- Kite Craft and Write in color and black and white
- Kite kindness creative writing (5 versions)
- Kind or Unkind Sort Worksheet in color and black and white
- Kindness Fidget Spinner and Volunteer Fidget Spinner
- Pizza Kindness “Reward” in color and black and white
- Spring Kindness Challenge in color and black and white
- Home letter for Spring Kindness Challenge
- Choose Kind ePoster (print on 11×17 paper)
Getting Your Resources: Once you purchase, all of your purchases will be in your “My Purchases” page where you can download any of the resources at any time so they don’t need to be saved to your computer. Please consider clicking on “Leave a Review” so you can help other educators decide if this product is right for them.
Questions or Concerns: If you have any questions about my products or how to use them, please reach out…I’m here to help. If you have a problem using the resources, please reach out before you leave feedback. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Q & A Tab found at the bottom of each resource. If there’s a resource that would be helpful, please let me know! I’m here to help!
Want more tips on how to intentionally bring more kindness into your classroom, home, school or community?
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to be the first to know about new products and sales!
Join our newsletter and get our super popular FREEBIE: Trash or Kindness Game and more kindness freebies and tips right to your inbox.
See what we have for you on the Coffee and Carpool: Raising Kind Kids Blog