Get all the Kindness Printables you need for Back to School activities to teach social-emotional learning, character education, and kindness while creating the classroom culture and classroom environment you want.
These kindness activities and kindness resources for educators are perfect for August and September and to set up kindness activities that can be used be used year-round. They include SEL activities and SEL resources to teach character education and social emotional learning.
They are perfect for homeschool, elementary school classrooms, or families looking to add a little kindness and social emotional learning to the school year.
Kindness Week and Kindness posters alone will not prevent bullying. Intentional SEL curriculum and year long focus will.
The Back to School Kindness Printables Includes:
- I am Kind at School Emergent Reader in color and black and white (for beginning readers)
- I am Kind at School Early Reader in color and black and white (for more advanced readers)
- I am Kind at School Discussion Starters
- I am Kind at School Creative Writing prompts
- ABCs of Kindness Emergent Reader in color and black and white
- ABCs of Kindness Discussion Starters
- 180 Kindness Questions for Question of the Day
- 100 Days of Kindness (100 Days smarter and kinder!)
- Record Sheet to track 100 kindness activities
- Certificate for completing 100 days of kindness
- Apples Kind or Sort Game in color and black and white
- Apples kindness creative writing (8 versions)
- Kind or Unkind Sort Worksheet in color and black and white
- Apple Craft and Write Activity
- 20 Kindness Certificates
- Kindness Rules Interactive Bulletin Board to promote and encourage kindness
- Sweet Rewards Kindness to celebrate kind actions
- Pizza Kindness to celebrate kind actions
- Classroom Rules eposter with 6+ versions (print on 11×17 paper)
- Set of 10 Classroom Posters for Early Education (print on 11 x 17 paper)
- Spread Kindness Not Germs ePoster (print on 11×17 paper)
- Kind in the Classroom ePoster (print on 11×17 paper)
- Kind on the Playground ePoster (print on 11×17 paper)
- MONTH LONG SEL Curriculum: Kindness
- Powerpoint presentation for SEL Curriculum: Kindness
Get more ideas for kind classroom communities and why it’s crucial here.
Getting Your Resources: Once you purchase, all of your purchases will be in your “My Purchases” page where you can download any of the resources at any time so they don’t need to be saved to your computer. Please consider clicking on “Leave a Review” so you can help other educators decide if this product is right for them.
Questions or Concerns: If you have any questions about my products or how to use them, please reach out…I’m here to help. If you have a problem using the resources, please reach out before you leave feedback. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Q & A Tab found at the bottom of each resource. If there’s a resource that would be helpful, please let me know! I’m here to help!
Want more tips on how to intentionally bring more kindness into your classroom, home, school or community?
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to be the first to know about new products and sales!
Join our newsletter and get our super popular FREEBIE: Trash or Kindness Game and more kindness freebies and tips right to your inbox.
See what we have for you on the Coffee and Carpool: Raising Kind Kids Blog