Get all the Kindness Printables you could need for February activities and Valentine’s Day Activities to teach social-emotional learning, character education, and kindness.
Some are perfect for Valentine’s Day Activities, winter activities, and the rest can be used year-round.
They are perfect for homeschool, classrooms, or families looking to add a little kindness to the month.
The February Kindness Printables Include:
- 14 Days of Kindness Notes in color and black and white
- Caught Being Kind Cards in color and black and white
- Kindness Cubes Activity
- Kindness Valentines for Classmates and School Personnel
- Love Coupons for Love Languages (5 sheets)
- Valentine’s Day Kind or Unkind Sort with Hearts
- Valentine’s Day kind or unkind sort worksheet
- Valentine’s Day Kind or Unkind Sort writing (for pre-writers and writers)
- What to Say to a Child Who Feels Anxious
- Golden Rule poster for older students (print on 11×17 paper)
- Golden Rule poster for primary students (print on 11×17 paper)
Getting Your Resources: Once you purchase, all of your purchases will be in your “My Purchases” page where you can download any of the resources at any time so they don’t need to be saved to your computer. Please consider clicking on “Leave a Review” so you can help other educators decide if this product is right for them.
Questions or Concerns: If you have any questions about my products or how to use them, please reach out…I’m here to help. If you have a problem using the resources, please reach out before you leave feedback. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Q & A Tab found at the bottom of each resource. If there’s a resource that would be helpful, please let me know! I’m here to help!
Want more tips on how to intentionally bring more kindness into your classroom, home, school or community?
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to be the first to know about new products and sales!
Join our newsletter and get our super popular FREEBIE: Trash or Kindness Game and more kindness freebies and tips right to your inbox.
See what we have for you on the Coffee and Carpool: Raising Kind Kids Blog