These winter activities in this Winter Themed Kindness Sort Bundle are a great way to introduce character education and social emotional learning curriculum in a fun and hands-on way. If you use them together, they can be a kindness lesson or can be individual social emotional learning activities.
This Winter Bundle includes 3 Kindness Activities:
Want MORE? Get our Fall Bundle Kind or Unkind Sort here: apples, pumpkins, kindness leaves
Students can sort the mittens, hot cocoa, or snowmen cards with clip art during centers all through autumn, in a small group, or for individual seat work as a good choice bad choice sort for different behaviors. (72! different images of kind and unkind choices to learn from)
They can follow up the December, January, and February hands-on activities with the three different kindness worksheets that come in color and black and white.
They can also creative write about ways they can be kind or draw a picture showing how they’re going to be kind at school.
This is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten students, first grade students, 2nd grade students, and 3rd grade students.
Then you can continue the social emotional learning and conversation about kindness throughout fall and add to your social emotional learning activities.
This Winter Kindness Sort: Kind or Unkind Bundle comes with:
- 24 mittens with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 mittens with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- 24 hot cocoa with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 hot cocoa with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- 24 snowmen with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 snowmen with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- Kind and Unkind sorting mats in color and black and white for the activity
- 3 Kindness worksheets to help kids show what they know and determine what is kind and what is not kind in color and black and white
- 6 writing sheets: 3 for early writers/prewriters and 3 for writers, themed for winter.
Getting Your Resources: Once you purchase, all of your purchases will be in your “My Purchases” page where you can download any of the resources at any time so they don’t need to be saved to your computer. Please consider clicking on “Leave a Review” so you can help other educators decide if this product is right for them.
Questions or Concerns: If you have any questions about my products or how to use them, please reach out…I’m here to help. If you have a problem using the resources, please reach out before you leave feedback. You can email me at email@example.com or use the Q & A Tab found at the bottom of each resource. If there’s a resource that would be helpful, please let me know! I’m here to help!
Want more tips on how to intentionally bring more kindness into your classroom, home, school or community?
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to be the first to know about new products and sales!
Join our newsletter and get our super popular FREEBIE: Trash or Kindness Game and more kindness freebies and tips right to your inbox.
See what we have for you on the Coffee and Carpool: Raising Kind Kids Blog