These Summer sel activities are a great way to introduce character education and social emotional learning curriculum in a fun and hands-on way. If you use them together, they can be a kindness lesson or can be individual social emotional learning activities.
Students can sort the water splashes during centers, in a small group, or for individual seat work as a good choice bad choice sort for different behaviors.
They can follow up the hands-on summer activities with a kindness worksheet that comes in color and black and white.
They can also creative write about ways they can be kind or draw a picture showing how they’re going to be kind at school during summer.
This is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten students, first grade students, 2nd grade students, and 3rd grade students.
Want MORE summer-themed kindness activities? Here are the Suns Kind or Unkind Sort
Then you can continue the social emotional learning and conversation about kindness throughout fall and add to your social emotional learning activities.
These Summer SEL Activities: Water Splashes Kind or Unkind Sort comes with:
- 24 water splashes with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 water splashes with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- Kind and Unkind sorting swimming pools in color and black and white
- Kindness worksheet to help kids show what they know and determine what is kind and what is not kind in color and black and white
- 2 writing sheets: 1 for early writers/prewriters and 1 for writers.