Get all the Kindness Printables you could need for November to teach social-emotional learning, character education, and kindness.
Some are perfect for Thanksgiving activities and gratitude activities and fall activities, and the rest can be used year-round.
They are perfect for homeschool, classrooms, or families looking to add a little kindness to the month.
The November Kindness Printables Include:
- Grateful to Be Kind Notes
- Gratitude Pumpkin Printable (multiple versions, in color and black and white)
- Kindness Leaves Kind or Unkind Sort, Worksheet and November Writing Prompts
- I am Grateful Interactive Reader, Discussion Starters, and November Writing Prompts (in 3 versions: in color, black and white, and no illustrations so kids become the illustrator)
- 10 Phrases to Comfort a Disappointed Child and Validate Their Feelings
- Kindness Dice
- ePoster: Be Kind Rocks (print on 11 x 17 paper)