These fall activities in this Fall Kindness Sort Bundle are a great way to introduce character education and social emotional learning curriculum in a fun and hands-on way. If you use them together, they can be a kindness lesson or can be individual social emotional learning activities.
Students can sort the apple, leaves, or pumpkin cards with clip art during centers all through autumn, in a small group, or for individual seat work as a good choice bad choice sort for different behaviors. (72! different images of kind and unkind choices to learn from)
They can follow up the September, October and November hands-on activities with the three different kindness worksheets that come in color and black and white.
They can also creative write about ways they can be kind or draw a picture showing how they’re going to be kind at school.
This is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten students, first grade students, 2nd grade students, and 3rd grade students.
Then you can continue the social emotional learning and conversation about kindness throughout fall and add to your social emotional learning activities.
This Fall Kindness Sort: Kind or Unkind Bundle comes with:
- 24 apples with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 apples with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- 24 pumpkins with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 pumpkins with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- 24 leaves with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 leaves with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- Kind and Unkind sorting mats in color and black and white for the activity
- 3 Kindness worksheets to help kids show what they know and determine what is kind and what is not kind in color and black and white
- 6 writing sheets: 3 for early writers/prewriters and 3 for writers, themed for fall.
Getting Your Resources: Once you purchase, all of your purchases will be in your “My Purchases” page where you can download any of the resources at any time so they don’t need to be saved to your computer. Please consider clicking on “Leave a Review” so you can help other educators decide if this product is right for them.
Questions or Concerns: If you have any questions about my products or how to use them, please reach out…I’m here to help. If you have a problem using the resources, please reach out before you leave feedback. You can email me at email@example.com or use the Q & A Tab found at the bottom of each resource. If there’s a resource that would be helpful, please let me know! I’m here to help!
Want more tips on how to intentionally bring more kindness into your classroom, home, school or community?
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to be the first to know about new products and sales!
Join our newsletter and get our super popular FREEBIE: Trash or Kindness Game and more kindness freebies and tips right to your inbox.
See what we have for you on the Coffee and Carpool: Raising Kind Kids Blog