Teaching gratitude and being thankful can be fun and simple with this Gratitude Bundle that helps teach SEL curriculum.
We have to help our kids be more thankful by giving them the words and tools they need to show their gratitude. We can use these gratitude activities and thankful writing that are perfect Thanksgiving activities but are also great year-round.
This can be used in early education classrooms, elementary school classrooms, and homeschool classrooms.
Choose the emergent reader about being grateful that best suits your students’ needs: the color version, the black and white version or the no illustration version where your students become the illustrator and can share their thoughts with the prompts: I am Thankful for writing..
This Gratitude Bundle comes with:
1. I am Grateful Emergent Reader in color
2. I am Grateful Emergent Reader in black and white
3. I am Grateful Emergent Reader with no illustrations…kids illustrate!
4. Grateful Discussion Starters
5. I am Thankful for writing prompts
6. I Thank Essential Workers Emergent Reader in color
7. I Thank Essential Workers Emergent Reader in black and white
8. I Thank Essential Workers Early Reader in color
9. I Thank Essential Workers Early Reader in black and white
10. Thanking Essential Workers Discussion Starters
11. Thanking Essential Workers Writing prompts
12. Thank Essential Workers coloring sheets with and without writing
13. Thanksgiving-themed Gratitude Notes
14. Year-Round Gratitude Notes
15. Gratitude Pumpkin in color and black and white
16. Thank School Staff Notecards (in multiple colors…choose your school color!)
17. Recipe for Meaningful Thank you Notes for home and for school (perfect for field trips, visitors, speakers, etc.)
Getting Your Resources: Once you purchase, all of your purchases will be in your “My Purchases” page where you can download any of the resources at any time so they don’t need to be saved to your computer. Please consider clicking on “Leave a Review” so you can help other educators decide if this product is right for them.
Questions or Concerns: If you have any questions about my products or how to use them, please reach out…I’m here to help. If you have a problem using the resources, please reach out before you leave feedback. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Q & A Tab found at the bottom of each resource. If there’s a resource that would be helpful, please let me know! I’m here to help!
Want more tips on how to intentionally bring more kindness into your classroom, home, school or community?
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to be the first to know about new products and sales!
Join our newsletter and get our super popular FREEBIE: Trash or Kindness Game and more kindness freebies and tips right to your inbox.
See what we have for you on the Coffee and Carpool: Raising Kind Kids Blog