These summer sel activities in this Summer Themed Kindness Sort Bundle are a great way to introduce character education and social emotional learning curriculum in a fun and hands-on way. If you use them together, they can be a kindness lesson or can be individual social emotional learning activities.
This Summer Bundle includes 3 Kindness Activities:
Students can sort the suns, popsicles and water splashes cards with clip art during centers all through summer, in a small group, or for individual seat work as a good choice bad choice sort for different behaviors. (72! different images of kind and unkind choices to learn from).
They can follow up the June, July and August hands-on activities with the three different kindness worksheets that come in color and black and white.
They can also creative write about ways they can be kind or draw a picture showing how they’re going to be kind at school.
This is perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten students, first grade students, 2nd grade students, and 3rd grade students.
Then you can continue the social emotional learning and conversation about kindness throughout summer and add to your social emotional learning activities. You can also use this for a summer packet home for the summer.
This Summer Kindness Sort: Kind or Unkind Bundle comes with:
- 24 suns with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 suns with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- 24 popsicles with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 popsicles with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- 24 water splashes with kindness or unkindness clipart in color
- 24 water splashes with kindness or unkindness clipart in black and white
- Kind and Unkind sorting mats in color and black and white for the activity
- 3 Kindness worksheets to help kids show what they know and determine what is kind and what is not kind in color and black and white
- 6 writing sheets: 3 for early writers/prewriters and 3 for writers, themed for summer.